Plenty of Room. And Then Some.
Seagate® Backup Plus Desktop drives are available in capacities up to 10 TB and come with a USB 3.0 hub option. With cross-platform compatibility, exceptional reliability and speed, you can back up just about everything.
Take advantage of the Backup Plus Hub drive which doubles as an all-in-one data hub and recharging station built into a desktop drive with phenomenal capacities.
Back Up. Connect. Recharge.
Equipped with two integrated USB ports on the front, you can back up your files, precious photos and videos while connecting to and recharging your tablet, smartphone or camera — even if your system is off or in standby mode.
Features Included With All Backup Plus Desktop Drives
Simple PC Backup
Your favourite files, photos and videos can be easily backed up from your PC using downloadable Seagate backup software.
Mac® and Windows Ready
It’s easy to use your Backup Plus Portable Drives interchangeably on PC and Mac computers — without needing to reformat. Just install NTFS drivers on your Mac and you’re good to go.
Create Amazing Photos. Amazingly Simple.
Easily edit, organise, store, and share your full-resolution photos from anywhere with a 2-month complimentary membership to Adobe Creative Cloud Photography Plan1.
Edit photos with a powerful and easy-to-use interface on Lightroom CC. Combine images into rich, multilayered artwork with Photoshop CC.
Store, access, and edit up to 6TB of data, whether at home or on-the-go, including documents, music, movies, photos, and more with the 6TB Backup Plus USB 3.0 External Hard Drive with USB Hub from Seagate. This drive connects to your system using its integrated micro-USB 3.0 (micro-B 10-pin) port and provides data transfer speeds of up to 160 MB/s, while also being backwards compatible with USB 2.0. In addition to its storage capabilities, this drive has also been equipped with dual front-mounted USB 3.0 Type-A ports, which can be used to recharge your tablet, smartphone, or camera, as well as back up files, even if your system is turned off or in standby mode.
Seagate’s Backup Plus Hub is compatible with both Windows and Mac systems. It is pre-formatted for Windows and Mac compatibility requires the included NTFS driver for Mac. Once installed, this drive can be used interchangeably between Windows and Mac without needing to be reformatted. Also included is the Seagate Dashboard software, a USB 3.0 cable, and a power adapter.
- Back Up. Connect. Recharge.
- Equipped with two integrated USB ports on the front, you can back up your files, photos, and videos while connecting to and recharging your tablet, smartphone, or camera – even if your system is off or in standby mode.
- Windows & Mac Compatible
- The Backup Plus Hub is compatible with Windows and Mac. Install the NTFS driver for Mac, and you can use the drive interchangeably between Windows and Mac computers without reformatting.
- Manage Your Backups With Seagate Dashboard
- With Seagate Dashboard software, you are provided tools for local, mobile, cloud, and social media backup. You’ll be able to back up and manage all your documents, photos, and videos – including the ones you’ve uploaded to Facebook and Flickr. Or, run a one-click backup or schedule an automatic backup plan to protect your files using your Backup Plus Hub drive.