This USB to Serial converter allows you to connect an RS-232 serial device such as a modem to a USB port on your desktop or laptop.
Supports USB 1.1 and compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 ports.
|RS-232 Serial Connector
Connect RS-232 serial devices such as modems and network switches using the widely supported USB standard found in most laptops and desktops today.
Integrated flexible 540 mm (21 in.) USB cable accommodates most installation scenarios.
Simple installation in seconds
Integrated flexible 540 mm (21 in.) USB cable accommodates most installation scenarios
Compatible with Windows® and Mac® operating systems
This USB to Serial converter allows you to connect a RS-232 serial device such as a modem to a USB port on your Desktop or Laptop PC.
- Compliant with USB 1.1 specifications
- Supports RS-232 serial interface
- Supports up to 500kbps data transfer rate
- Detects USB suspend condition
- Compliant with Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000/ME/98SE and Mac OS 10.1~10.6
- Install as a standard Windows COM port, Full RS-232 modem control signals, RS-232 data signals; TxD, RxD, RTS, CTS, DSR, DTR, DCD, RI, GND
- Supports BUS Power, no external power adapter required
- Supports plug & play and easy Installation