Proliant ML10 Gen9, Intel G4400 1/1 (3.3G/2C/3MB), 1X4GB 2133 DDR4 UD, no HDD Std, Optional DVD-RW, 1Gb 1port Intel I219-LM, Intel 0MB SATA, Intel Std, 4U, 4 LFF NHP, 1/1 300W, 1-1-1
Low Acquisition Cost with Server Level Performance
- The HPE ProLiant ML10 Gen9 Server offers the right server technology for home or small businesses looking for performance and features at an affordable price.
- Embedded Intel® AMT Management module with remote console, Web browser GUI and remote power on/off.
- Intel chipset supports RSTe SATA RAID disk drives to improve the performance for workloads.
Efficiency and Expandability to Fit the Needs of Growing, Budget-Conscious Businesses
- The HPE ProLiant ML10 Gen9 Server offers expandability with internal support for up to six Large Form Factor (LFF) disk drives and increased I/O expansion.
- Configured with the Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI) boot mode allows provisioning both locally and remotely with either Intelligent Provisioning or Scripting Toolkits.
- With the optional HPE H241 Smart Host Bus Adapter your get the flexibility to run in HBA mode or simple RAID mode. When operating in simple RAID mode, it provides RAID 0, RAID 1, and RAID 5 with optional HPE Secure Encryption capabilities.
Workstation Oriented Design for Better Performance
- The HPE ProLiant ML10 Gen9 Server graphics processing unit (GPU) supports two single wide and one double wide GPU card to boost performance in graphic and VDI applications for financial services, education, scientific research, and medical imaging.
- It supports the Intel Xeon® E3-1200 v5 processor in a 4U chassis offering increased performance and efficiency.
- Server class technology allows for 24×7 business operation, offering higher reliability and longer lifecycle.