Stylish and durable ultraslim design
The HP ProBook 450 delivers design, quality, and durability to every business. An ultraslim chassis in a refined, new, natural silver finish includes a 3D forged aluminum keyboard deck and durable stamped aluminum top cover.
Tested to go the distance
Stand up to the workload with an HP ProBook that passed the MIL-STD 810G testing.
Designed for docking
Quickly transition to your desk on the HP ProBook 450 with support for one cable docking via a USB-C™ data connection to optional docks.
*Product features may vary to those shown in images/videos. If included, PCs will come with an UK keyboard and power adapter. Please consult the Technical Details section for confirmation of the features, specifications and what’s included on your chosen product.
-  Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.windows.com.
-  Quad-core processor sold separately or as an optional feature.
-  Multicore is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance.
-  Sold separately or as an optional feature.
-  HP BIOSphere Gen4 requires 8th generation Intel® or AMD processors. Features may vary depending on the platform and configurations.
-  Multi Factor Authenticate Gen2 requires Windows, 7th or 8th generation Intel® Core™ processor, Intel® integrated graphics, and Intel® WLAN. Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager is required for deployment.
-  Storage capacity varies based on type of media and recording format.
-  Wireless and Bluetooth® may be optional features. Wireless requires separately purchased access point and internet service. Availability of public wireless access points limited.
-  Recharges your battery up to 50% within 30 minutes when the system is off or in standby mode. Power adapter with a minimum capacity of 65 watts is required. After charging has reached 50% capacity, charging will return to normal. Charging time may vary +/-10% due to System tolerance.
-  MIL STD 810G is not intended to demonstrate fitness for U.S. Department of Defense contract requirements or for military use. Test results are not a guarantee of future performance under these test conditions. Accidental damage requires an optional HP Accidental Damage Protection Care Pack.
|Supported Operating Systems|
|Operating system||Windows 10 Pro 64|
|Product color||Pike silver aluminum|
|Internal Storage||512 GB PCIe® NVMe™ M.2 SSD|
|Graphics (integrated)||Intel® UHD Graphics 620|
|Graphic card footnote number||[14,38]|
|Connectivity and Communications|
|Ports||2 USB 3.1 Gen 1
1 USB 3.1 Type-C™ Gen 1 (Power delivery, DisplayPort™)
1 USB 2.0 (power port)
1 HDMI 1.4b
1 headphone/microphone combo
1 AC power
|Network interface||Realtek RTL8111HSH-CG 10/100/1000 GbE NIC|
|Wireless||Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 9560 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (2×2) Wi-Fi® and Bluetooth® 5 Combo, non-vPro™|
|Expansion slots||1 SD|
|Expansion slots note||Supports SD, SDHC, SDXC.|
|Ports note||Cables are not included.|
|Wireless Note||MU-MIMO supported|