This projector’s sleek and sophisticated styling could easily distract you from its impressive range of features. Compact and lightweight, it’s easy to move from room-to-room or out of the house. It projects almost instantly – in normal daylight – and in any direction. Show content from a phone, streaming device, laptop, games console, and more. It’s easy to set up and you can use it for years to come.
Sophisticated and sleek design
You’ll want to leave this projector out on display with its on-trend metallic finish, elegantly rounded corners and minimal buttons.
Supersized content wherever you want
Create an impressive 150-inch display wherever you want with this light and compact projector. It’s easy to pick up and move from room-to-room or out of the house. It can also be turned on its side and project in any direction – on a wall, ceiling or floor.
Bright and colourful
Even in normal daylight this projector can deliver a bright and vibrant picture, so there’s no need to turn lights off, block windows or even use a screen. It’s thanks to the laser light source and 3LCD technology.
Stress-free set up
Launch the welcome guide with the remote to see how to easy it is to set up. Sound is taken care of with the built-in speakers and headphone jack, or connect to sound bars via Bluetooth.
Find and view whatever you like
Show content from a phone, tablet, DVD player, games console or laptop by inserting a cable into the HDMI port. Streaming content is simple too as devices (such as Amazon Fire TV, Google Chromecast, Roku) can be plugged in the back.
Watch your favourite content for the next 10 years1
1 Thanks to this projector’s long-lasting laser light source, you’ll be able to watch your favourite content for the next 10 years1 without maintenance.
- Portable and stylish: Compact and lightweight design in stylish metallic finishes
- Content supersized in any direction: Experience a 150-inch display on a wall or ceiling
- Long-life laser light source: Watch your favourite content for the next 10 years1
- Easy to set up and access content: Stream content by plugging devices into the back or use the HDMI port
- Use in normal daylight: No need to turn lights off, block windows or even use a screen